Jewelry III Video tutorial Package
This video tutorial builds upon the skills taught in Jewelry I and Jewelry II. New techniques presented in this tutorial include a basic freeform bezel, tube set diamonds, a knuckled hinge and connectors. Project videos for completion of a banded ring are included.
You will receive downloads of the following videos:
• Jewelry III Skills - 3 Knuckled Hinge 0:37:34
• Jewelry III Skills - 3 Connectors 0:47:54
• Jewelry III Skills - Tube Set Diamond 0:13:01
• Jewelry III - Skills - Basic Bezels 0:18:05
• Jewelry III - Project - Banded Ring - Part 1 0:37:26
• Jewelry III - Project - Banded Ring - Part 2 0:38:18
Total time: 3:12 hours
Jewelry III Skills - 3 Connectors
In this video Jimmy creates three elegant connectors.
You can use these to connect to your jump ring instead of connecting the jump ring directly to the jewelry.
This is one of the skills jimmy finds essential as he has always found importance in having details in your jewelry.
Jewelry III Skills - 3 Knuckled Hinge
Jimmy demonstrates a technique to make a 3 knuckled hinge
other techniques shown:
- Mixing metals in your work
- Using textured metal
- Using decorative rivets
Jewelry III Skills - Tube Set Diamond
Jewelry III - Skills - Basic Bezels
Jewelry III - Project - Banded Ring - Part 2
Jewelry III - Project - Banded Ring - Part 1